April 21, 2015

MDS 2015 mission accomplished - abbreviated race report



I managed to collect the money I set out to collect for my charity and I managed to shave off 10 hrs (actually 21 hrs) on my time.  

I ran and I had fun.  I walked and I was amazed once again at the place, the people and myself. 
I had the best tent-mates TENT#177, Jay, Marissa, Sam, Dave, Liza, Meghan and Anthony.  

I laughed, I smiled, I have so many funny stories. 
I could have packed better (hello Marissa) I could have had more food (hello Jay, Dave, Liza, Meghan), more coffee(hey Anthony), Sam I am sure I could have had more band-aids too ;-) 

All in all it was awesome - now I want to train again for my next adventure.
It is always sad to leave the desert, the people, the simplicity and the pure joy and friendships out there. 
Until we meet again.

In'Shallah.


No comments:

Post a Comment